THERE ARE AS MANY APPROACHES TO WELLNESS AS THERE ARE PEOPLE
The focus of wellness here covers many facets of beingness:
- PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, MENTAL, and SPIRITUAL ASPECTS where we can address the mind-body consciousness as a whole – See Jaiaen – Your Wholeness and Well-Being Guide;
- LIFESTYLE CHOICES including organic foods,some which are grown right here on this soil in the mid-Willamette Vally, such as fruits and vegetables, year around farm fresh eggs from completely free-range pastured heritage chickens fed 100% organic grains, stewing hens annually, as well as the best in nutritional supplements from Isagenix – See Snow Peak Whole Foods Network; and
- A PASSIONATE APPRECIATION FOR THE MINERAL KINGDOM, both as the fundamental source underlying all of the natural world, as well as the incredible metaphysical application of stones – See Oregon Mineral and Mercantile.
WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR SEEKING WELLNESS?
Urgency to heal?
Thoroughness in ‘repair’?
Quick connect to the main river, the circuit, the trunk?
IF WELL-BEING APPEALS TO YOU THEN READ ON:
- Let Jaiaen offer you these key approaches to Wholeness and Well-Being:
—> Exploring the Internal Universe
—> NMT – Informational Medicine
—> All in a private session, or, consider joining a Wellness Class and meeting other like-minded individuals!
ASK ABOUT appointments or enrollment, regular and quarterly gatherings, as well as overnight retreat options and intuitive readings!
- Check out “The Farm” and its home-grown food available year around: Fresh Eggs (hens fed organic and GMO-free), Turkey, Lamb, and the Snow Peak Whole Foods Network where we have the best in organic foods to share, as well as supplements for healing, thriving, and healthy aging, including Product B for DNA Repair!
- Come explore some of the best rocks that the mid-Valley has to offer at Oregon Mineral and Mercantile, outside of Lebanon, by appointment! Rock-hound? Scientist? Into energy? We have it all…Gifts, metaphysical understanding, museum specimens and great nature education for your favorite child (could that be you?)!